As a small business, you face many of the same IT challenges of larger organizations, but without the resources needed to combat them. Veeam® delivers Availability for the Modern Data CenterTM, by providing a reliable, effortless and affordable enterprise-class backup solution designed to help your business remain always-on.
Achieving non-stop service and continuous protection is costly – requiring investments in server virtualization, modern storage applications and cloud-based services that most small businesses can rarely afford. While businesses are experiencing data growth between 30-50% each year and users are demanding access to data 24/7 with little tolerance for downtime, legacy backup solutions are causing an availability gap between the requirements of an Always-On BusinessTM and ITs ability to consistently meet these needs.
Veeam bridges this gap by by providing modern data centers consistent availability. As a result, recovery time and point objectives (RTPOTM) of <15 minutes for ALL applications are within reach.
Delivering enterprise-level availability for an affordable price
Veeam Backup EssentialsTM delivers the same reliable benefits of Veeam Availability SuiteTM but is specially priced for small businesses with savings of up to 60% or more, providing, enterprise-level data protection for small businesses with virtual environments of 2, 4 or 6 sockets.
Veeam ensures fast recovery of what you want, the way you want it whether it’s an entire VM, individual file, or application item with:
- Instant VM RecoveryTM: Recover a failed virtual machine (VM) in less than 2 minutes!
- ENHANCED! Veeam ExplorerTM for Microsoft Exchange: Get instant visibility and granular recovery of individual Exchange 2010 and 2013 items, including hard- deleted items you thought were lost forever; restore to Online Archive mailboxes, and more.
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint: Get instant visibility into SharePoint 2010 and 2013 backups; easily find and recover specific items to email or directly to the SharePoint server.
- NEW! Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL: Get fast transaction-level recovery of SQL databases and restore SQL databases to a precisely desired point in time.
- NEW! Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Active Directory: Instantly recover individual Active Directory objects and entire containers, and easily recover user accounts/passwords.
- Backup and granular recovery for storage snapshots (for HP Storage and NetApp NEW! ): Create backups and replicas from storage snapshots; restore VMs or individual items directly from storage snapshots.
Data Loss Avoidance
Avoid data loss and achieve RPOs of <15 minutes with near-continuous data protection and streamlined disaster recovery:
- 2-in-1: backup and replicationTM: Improve offsite backup and recovery with additional replication enhancements, including WAN-accelerated replication, replication from backup and 1-click site failover with support for planned failover.
- NEW! Veeam Cloud Connect: Protect your small business from the risk of catastrophic data loss without a major upfront investment in a second site, by connecting to hosted backup repositories.
- NEW! End-to-end encryption: Secure your data during backup, in flight and at rest—and still maintain the ability to easily recover backups even if the password is lost, without compromising security.
- Built-in WAN acceleration: Get backups offsite 50x faster and save bandwidth with agentless Backup Copy jobs and built-in WAN acceleration.
- NEW! EMC Data Domain Boost integration: Reduce your backup windows by 50% with EMC Data Domain Boost integration and speed up synthetic full backup file creation and transformation by over 10 times.
With SureBackup® and SureReplica, you are guaranteed your files, applications, and virtual servers can be reliably restored when needed and ensure business resiliency through automated backup and DR testing.
Use backup data to create an exact copy of your production environment and enjoy low-risk deployment with Virtual Lab, allowing you to test changes in a production- like environment before deployment.
By utilizing the features and capabilities of Veeam ONE, Veeam Backup Essentials provides proactive monitoring and alerting of issues before operational impact, including:
- 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting notifying you of backup and performance issues before users are affected.
- Resource optimization and capacity planning that removes the guesswork from planning and provides complete visibility of resource usage across your entire infrastructure.
- Fully customizable reporting designed to simplify backup compliance auditing requirements and provide concise pictures of resources and workloads. Includes over 25 backup reports to help maintain system availability.